Neurologist Atlanta, GA
Gerald Silverboard, MD
Adult Neurology Office
5673 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd
Atlanta, GA 30342
Gerald Silverboard, MD
Child Neurology Office
3400-A Old Milton Parkway
Alpharetta, GA 30005
Although we may have more than one location to serve you, we may be contacted at all locations by phone at 404.255.2670, by fax 404.255.2654, or by email at [email protected]. We look forward to hearing from you.
IF YOU ARE EXPERIENCING AN EMERGENCY, PLEASE CALL 911 OR VISIT THE NEAREST EMERGENCY ROOM IMMEDIATELY.
|Monday:||8:30 AM - 4:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||8:30 AM - 4:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||8:30 AM - 4:00 PM|
|Thursday:||8:30 AM - 4:00 PM|
|Friday:||8:30 AM - 12:00 PM|
- Closed for lunch from 12 noon – 1 p.m. everyday. We are on call 24 hours a day.
- In office EEG’s are scheduled and performed on Thursdays and Saturdays and are only performed in our Atlanta Location.
- Call 404-255-2670 for more information.
- There will be a $75.00 fee for all new patient appointments and a $50.00 fee for all follow up appointments not cancelled or rescheduled within the allotted 48-hour time period.
- We do not treat motor vehicular accident trauma issues.
If testing is ordered, all results will be discussed at a follow up visit with your doctor. Please feel free to call to schedule a follow up appointment.
Prescription refills must be requested before 4 p.m. Monday – Thursday and before 12 p.m. on Friday.
Only emergency prescriptions are called in on weekends. No narcotics will be filled on the weekend.
Please note that for patients requiring class II medications (i.e. Adderall, Vyvanse, and Ritalin,) you will receive a hand-written prescription. Due to federal guidelines, class II medications cannot be called into your pharmacy. Please allow 3-5 business days to request and receive your prescription via mail. Thank you.
We know you have many choices when choosing a doctor in Atlanta, GA, so we have made requesting an appointment a simple process via our Web site. If, for any reason, you cannot keep a scheduled appointment or will be delayed, please call as soon as possible. Charges may be incurred for appointments cancelled less than 24 hours before scheduled appointment time.
We accept checks, cash or credit cards. We also offer a flexible payment plan. Please see our Financial Coordinator for details.